How to Protect Trade Secrets - Strategies for Success
This new virtual classroom seminar will provide a review of the law protecting trade secrets, and the two separate regimes under which they are protected in the UK.
The session is intended to assist those who wish to gain a broad understanding of what the rights are, what they cover and how they are protected.
Some of the ways of exploiting trade secrets will be discussed together with tips on maintaining the value and integrity of the underlying information.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What are trade secrets?
- How are they legally protected, and what are the alternatives?
- What practical steps will you need to take to protect them?
- How can trade secrets be exploited, by you or others?
- What are the biggest risks and how can they be mitigated?
- What legal remedies are available for misuse of trade secrets?
- What effect will Brexit have on protection and remedies?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.