How to Navigate Tricky Ethical Scenarios & Minimise Risk in Your Law Firm
Clients can sometimes put solicitors in challenging situations.
Navigating gnarly ethics scenarios can be a challenge. However, you are not alone.
This virtual classroom seminar will examine the requirements under the SRA Principles and Codes of Conduct and will discuss some real-life ethics scenarios.
Consideration will be given to how to take a sensible and proportionate approach to law firm ethics that is commercial yet achieves the aims of the Principles and Codes.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- An overview of the SRA Principles and Codes
- Has the 2019 Principles and Codes of Conduct changed anything compared to the prior iteration?
- The SRA’s approach on ethics
- How to navigate ethics scenarios
- Real life ethics scenarios which will be discussed interactively
- How to ensure those in the firm understand the Principles, Codes and ethics
- Resources to help with ethics scenarios
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.