How to Maximise Your Online Impact - Serving Up Success with Gavin Scott
The purpose of this virtual classroom seminar is to equip you with the necessary skills, behaviours, and mind-set to have the biggest and best impact when interacting with clients in an online world.
As a result of COVID-19 the landscape of sales has changed dramatically and being skilled at interacting with clients on online platforms like Zoom, Teams and Adobe Connect is crucial to business development and continued growth. Many organisations recognise that their people have clear skills gaps when presenting to clients online.
As well as covering the practical preparation required when delivering online, this live session will also cover the importance of getting mindset ready, how to set the scene, how to maximise your impact, how to manage your time during the meeting, and the common mistakes that people make and how to avoid these.
Having powerful conversations online requires different skills to in-person communication and this live session will set the participants up for success as we move into a new world of selling and serving our customers.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Recognising the importance of getting ‘online ready’. Preparation is key and when it comes to interacting online, this includes you, your presentation, your environment, and your technology
- How to get off to a great start by providing that all important ‘warm welcome’ and help to ensure that the client or prospect feels comfortable, relaxed and at ease
- How to consider the importance of managing your time from preparing the key content to cover as part of the presentation, to building in time for dealing with potential technical issues
- How to use your vocal dashboard and have maximum impact with your tone of voice
- How to apply ‘above the line’ language throughout the conversation and make the interaction feel easy
- How to benefit from some best practice and identify some of the common mistakes that people make when interacting online
- How to end the interaction ‘on a high’ and leave the client or prospect with a positive lasting impression of you and the conversation
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.