How to Manage a Domicile Enquiry - A Guide for Accountants & Tax Professionals
A domicile enquiry can be more stressful to a taxpayer than other types of HMRC enquiries because of the personal nature of the issues. An understanding of the how to manage the process strategically and practically is key in order to represent your clients effectively.
What You Will Learn
The webinar will cover the following:
- Current landscape and areas of focus
- Recap - what is domicile and why is it relevant?
- Domicile enquires in practice
- The beginning of the enquiry
- Dealing with informal and formal information requests
- Documentary evidence
- Previous enquiries/rulings/decisions
- Interactions with HMRC
- The end of the process