How to Manage & Minimise Litigation Risk - A Guide for In-House Counsel
This virtual classroom seminar is aimed at in-house lawyers and will provide ideas and examples of how to manage and minimise litigation risk.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Minimising the risk of disputes - internal organisation
- Using the contract as a shield - dispute resolution clauses, notice for convenience
- Popular forms of alternative dispute resolution
- How to negotiate without giving in
- Preliminary issues when a dispute arises
- Engaging external lawyers - beauty parades to updates on fees and strategy
- Case strategy
- Funding the litigation
- Witness statements
- Trial preparation
- Case studies - debt collection in-house
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.