How to Improve Your Law Firm’s Finances in 30 Minutes
Whilst many firms are profitable, we see continued examples where a law firm closes down due to a poor approach to cash management. This situation is exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic, with many legal firms having taken business funding and now left considering what is the best way to safeguard the immediate and long-term future of the business.
To encourage success and promote the prosperity of the business, it is vital for all staff to contribute but what key actions should individuals and the wider team be taking?
By the end of this short webinar, you will have a clear idea of steps that can be taken to safeguard your business. We will outline 5 simple, and effective, sustainable actions which will have an immediate impact on your cultural and operational approach to finances.
Ideal for leaders and employees who want to make a difference but perhaps do not know where to start, this webinar will also be of interest to new to role COLPs and COFAs who want practical suggestion to improve the performance of their business.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Understand where the business is performing well and where it can improve
- Assessing your current approach to financial stability
- Understand how to conduct a GAP analysis exercise in less than 5 minutes
- How to empower your people to think for themselves and contribute to the success of the business
- How to improve fee earner profitability
- How to reduce risk
- What action can be taken to make an immediate impact on the finances of the business?
- Constructing an effective plan for future growth
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 20th September 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation