How to Develop Business Development Campaigns for Your Professional Brand
Lawyers, accountants and surveyors in small to medium size professional practices are often more focused on developing their personal brand rather than their firm’s brand.
This online workshop takes you through each step to develop and implement a business development campaign for your professional brand.
The session contains a huge amount of practical advice on a wide range of marketing and digital methods of business development. Delegates will have an outline plan at the end of the session - and be ready to implement it.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Agree your goals - What are you trying to achieve?
- Exercise - Goal setting
- Identify your target market and ideal clients
- What is your market or client insight?
- Exercise - Researching your market/clients and their needs
- What is your proposition/key message? How is your brand or service different?
- Exercise - Crafting a compelling personal brand and service offering
- What is your overall strategy?
- Exercises - Considering different approaches
- What is your content management strategy?
- What is your media or channel strategy? (your ‘go to market’ strategy)
- What mix of communications and sales activities?
- Exercise - Preparing your marketing and sales plan
- What’s the plan?
- Are you committed and motivated to implement the plan?
- Exercise: Developing action plans
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.