How to Create a High Performance Team - The Right Track to Success
When it comes to high performing teams, people often think about sports teams like the New Zealand All Blacks, the British cycling team, the 2003 England rugby team and maybe even the 2019 England cricket team.
What do they do that has helped them to achieve this level of excellence?
In this virtual classroom seminar, participants will learn about a small number of the concepts and ideas that teams can use to help them achieve the level of performance that consistently sets them apart from the competition.
If you are serious about facilitating a high performing team then this live session will help set you off on the right track to success.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- How to create a compelling purpose and how to go about engaging people with this over-arching purpose
- The 5 main reasons why teams fail
- How mind-set can impact the results that we achieve
- How to focus on small changes that will make a big difference to the bottom line
- The power of using the right language when driving performance improvements
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.