How to Conduct Effective IP Due Diligence - A Bite-Sized Guide
Before making an investment in an IP-rich business it is usual to perform some level of IP due diligence.
The scale of the project often depends on the level of investment, but there are some common principles to the process regardless of the breadth of its remit.
This short webinar will examine and explore how to conduct effective IP due diligence across the full spectrum of intellectual property rights.
It will focus on the strengths and weaknesses of different forms of IP which should be considered during a due diligence exercise.
The webinar will also consider examples of good practice in IP due diligence.
It is aimed at individuals who already have a basic understanding of the key elements of intellectual property law.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How to determine the strength of an IP portfolio
- How to spot flaws and gaps in a portfolio that might reduce its value
- The importance of ownership and priority rights
- The importance of IP validity
- Identifying key risks and common pitfalls to be mindful of in this area
- Worked case studies in an example IP due diligence process
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 28th October 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation