How To Succeed Without Competing - A Guide for Professional Service Firms
Aimed at partners and directors of professional services firms, this webinar focusses on how to be successful while turning work away, the issues and factors to take into account when deciding whether or not to accept new work and why it might be more profitable and generate more business to turn certain work away.
The webinar will explain how to assess the risk posed by potential opportunities available to the firm, so that potential new work streams can be accessed that might not be open or taken up by competitors.
Finally, it will discuss whether ‘due diligence’ should and could be undertaken when purchasing or selling a professional services firm and how this can be done.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why collaborating and sending work to competitors can be turned to your advantage
- How to assess whether work on the edges of your expertise should be accepted or rejected
- The impact of taking on work beyond your current or anticipated capacity or expertise and the impact of turning it away
- How to assess risk in potential opportunities so that you can gain an edge on your competitors
- The issues to consider before buying or selling a professional services practice, how to maximise the sale price (as seller) or reduce your exposure to risk (as buyer)
This webinar was recorded on 30th November 2021
at your organisation