‘Hot Tubbing’ of Experts - New Provisions Explained
Following a number of recommendations made by the Civil Justice Council Report on 'Concurrent Expert Evidence' or 'hot tubbing', as it is also known, amendments to Practice Direction 35.11 of the CPR are now in force.
Suitable for both expert witnesses and litigators, barrister Alastair Hodge will take you on a humorous and informative journey through everything you will need to know.
What You Will Learn
The webinar will cover the following areas:
- Cross-examination of experts on an issue by issue basis
- Use of concurrent evidence in legal proceedings
- The power of the Court to set an agenda for the evidence
- Interplay between Judge and Counsel
- Evidence to be elicited
- Changes to directions & listing questionnaires
This webinar was recorded on 26th February 2018
Quick Quiz - Test Your Knowledge: Just click Expert Witness