High Court Enforcement - An Introductory Guide
This newly updated webinar will cover enforcement in the High Court.
It will outline what High Court Enforcement Officers are and what they can do.
The webinar will also give indicators on how to achieve the best results.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Which judgments can be enforced in the High Court?
- How to instruct a High Court Enforcement Officer
- What powers do High Court Enforcement Officers have?
- What can a High Court Enforcement Officer take?
- How to maximise the chances of success
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 14th May 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation