Health & Safety in the Agricultural Sector - Managing Key Risks & Limiting Liability
Many companies that work in the agriculture sector may not be fully familiar with their health and safety duties and the way in which the changes to UK health and safety legislation might impact them.
This highly engaging virtual classroom seminar will highlight the key risks for companies and their advisors and explain how to limit liability and exposure to the risk of prosecution.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Recent Changes in Health and Safety in the UK - proactive H&S Management
- HSE statistics for agriculture - high risk industry
- Business impacts
- Impact on contractual arrangements - suppliers/contractors
- COVID-19 and agriculture
- Refresher on Corporate & Personal Liability
- Risk assessments
- Relevance of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 and other regulations
- Occupational health issues- noise, vibration, dust, PPE
- Machinery issues
- The 2016 Sentencing Guidelines - Where Are We 5 years on?
- Lessons Learned in Agriculture
- Case studies - fines since the guidelines were issued
- Corporate Manslaughter Update
- Top Tips to Limit Liability and Reduce Exposure to Risk
- Conclusion & Q&A
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.