HMLR Pitfalls & Protecting Your Client’s Interests - An Update for Family Lawyers
Dealing with HM Land Registry can be challenging for family lawyers not least because HMLR practice is constantly changing and being updated which could catch out the unwary.
It is important for family lawyers who need to make applications to the HMLR to protect a client’s interest in a property, to ensure that the interest is properly identified so that the correct application can be made.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- How do you identify the interest are you seeking to protect?
- Deciding how to protect your client’s interest
- Notices and restrictions - pitfalls to avoid
- The key forms: SEV, RXC, AN1, UN1
- HMLR delays - might your client be prejudiced?
- Pitfalls which could result in a cancelled application
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 8th February 2024 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation