Greenwashing Clampdown - A Guide for Marketing Professionals
While it is good news for the planet that sustainability is a growing factor in consumer purchasing decisions, the bad news for brands/advertisers is that making even the most basic environmental claim has become increasingly difficult.
The CMA has found that around 40% of green claims made online could be misleading consumers, and both the ASA and the CMA are clamping down on ambiguous green claims.
This webinar will help you navigate the current requirements when it’s time for you or your clients to ‘talk green’.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Defining misleading
- Important recent ASA rulings
- Latest advice on claims such as ‘net zero’
- CMA investigations into greenwashing
- Potential fines for greenwashing
- What to do if ASA upholds a complaint
- Managing reputational damage
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 8th December 2023 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation