Global Talent Applications - Potential Problems & Practical Solutions
Business immigration expert Shara Pledger will offer guidance on how to navigate the pitfalls which the Global Talent application route can present to even the most experienced immigration practitioner.
Shara will provide you with invaluable advice on how to handle the challenges posed by this exclusive route and will contextualise this guidance using practical case studies.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Summary of the application route
- Sectors covered
- Profiles of successful applicants
- How to assess between exceptional talent and exceptional promise
- Specific issues with individual sectors
- Academia and research - navigating the different routes to endorsement
- Arts and culture - showcasing profile in an effective way
- Digital technology - technical vs business applicants
- Specific issues with the application process
- Forms and submission processes
- Applying as one stage or two
- Case studies
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 14th January 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation