Getting ‘Under the Skin’ of Organisational Culture - A Guide for People Managers
Organisational culture is closely linked to performance, employee turnover, staff morale and productivity but given it is largely intangible, leaders are often unaware of its roots and impact on their organisation.
By exploring themes, intervention and activities that go beyond employee engagement surveys, this webinar will provide you with a new insight into organisational culture and will suggest avenues for culture change initiatives to improve moral, productivity, and performance.
Delivered by executive coach Rachael Sullivan, this webinar will discuss:
- How to get under the skin of ‘the way things are done around here’
- Ideas for culture exploration in your organisation
- A better way to share and act on employee engagement results
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is organisational culture?
- Exploring how cultural traits manifest in organisational life
- The relationship between culture and performance
- How to approach cultural change initiatives for success
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 11th January 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation