GDPR for Property Lawyers - The Latest Guidance
GDPR is now in force and the number of requests for data to companies has risen massively, as has complaints to the ICO.
This live broadcast session will provide a review of the GDPR and its main provisions and will consider how these affect the property market.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What is the GDPR
- Main rights and obligations
- Understanding transparency and privacy notices
- Justifying processing personal data
- Different justifications as related to different areas of property work
- Dealing with complaints and demands
- Breaches and breach notifications
- Registration with the ICO
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.