Frustration & Force Majeure - A Checklist
This live broadcast session with Helen Swaffield will explore the ‘do’s and don’ts’ of frustration and force majeure.
You will find out the current rules - can anything be force majeure? Recent cases will also be covered.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Defining force majeure - do’s and don’ts
- What are the rules - can anything be force majeure?
- Threshold criteria
- Is the event under the control of any party?
- Recent cases reviewed
- Frustration - a common law doctrine
- The ‘common purpose’ test after Canary Wharf
- Check list for review
- Brexit - the latest position
- Coronavirus - force majeure guidance
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.