Frontier Worker Permits - The Application Process Explained
Cross border or frontier workers are people who work in one country but who live primarily in another.
EEA/Swiss frontier workers who have been working in the UK before 31 December 2020 may be able to secure their long-term status in the UK by applying for a frontier worker permit, a new visa route which opened for applicants in December 2020.
This short webinar will guide you through the frontier worker permit application process so that you have the tools you need to negotiate this new area.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The legal framework of the frontier worker permit scheme
- Definition of a frontier worker
- Which types of worker will be eligible for a permit?
- How to apply for a frontier worker permit
- What evidence you need to support an application
- Other options for frontier workers
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Thursday 1st July 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation