Fourteenth Annual CPR Review of the Year with Dominic Regan - Live at Your Desk
Now in its fourteenth year, this 'must attend' annual event will review and analyse the key decisions of the year.
In his inimitable style, in this virtual classroom session, Dominic will review all the developments of note.
What You Will Learn
The content will be revised and updated over the forthcoming months and will include:
- Witness statements including the April 2021 reforms
- Contempt of Court after the revision of Part 81
- Part 36 - six of the best new cases
- An intriguing new Disclosure order
- Problems with the Disclosure Pilot
- Default Costs Certificates and how to get an extra £1m
- Budgeting reforms
- Relief from sanctions
- Plevin claims in the Court of Appeal
- Damages Based Agreements after Lexlaw
- ADR - reforms proposed!
Please note that personal injury reform will not be covered.
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.