Forfeiture & Fiduciary Duties in Partnerships & LLPs
This webinar will explore forfeiture of partner profit share for breach of fiduciary duty.
If you are looking for a real insight into the legal framework surrounding fiduciary duties in partnerships and LLPs and an understanding of the developing law of forfeiture of profit share for breach of duty, then this webinar is for you.
The webinar is suitable for partnership and employment lawyers plus HR professionals.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- When and what fiduciary duties do members owe in an LLP?
- Traditional partner fiduciary duties?
- Can members of an LLP (or partners in a partnership) be made to forfeit profit shares for breach of fiduciary duty?
- How does forfeiture work?
- Practical consequential tips for drafting agreements
- Best practice and an up-to-date review of the law in this area
- How might you use this information in practice?
This webinar was recorded on 18th October 2017