Fire Safety Regulations - What’s New for Construction Professionals?
Another piece of new legislation complementing the fire safety work arising from the Grenfell disaster came into force in 2023: The Fire Safety (England) Regulations 2022.
These new regulations include fire safety planning, needs assessment, information and instructions and liaison with emergency services.
The webinar will cover the key requirements of the regulations and distinguish the different sorts of multi-occupancy buildings.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Legislative framework and backdrop to the regulations
- Contextualising the cost of implementing the regulations to the building industry
- The ‘Responsible Person’: key duties and requirements, the outputs to be produced
- Stakeholders and inclusion, emergency services and communications requirements
- What is excluded from these regulations and why
- Key take aways and priorities
This webinar was recorded on 4th May 2023
New: Enjoy unlimited 24/7 access to over 1495 webinars with an MBL Annual Webinar Subscription. Email email@example.com for details..
Added to basket
Webinar | On Demand
Unlimited Viewers | 1hr
Fire Safety Regulations - What’s New for Construction Professionals?Checkout
at your organisation