Fintech - An Introductory Guide
This webinar will provide an introduction to the financial technology (fintech) industry; providing an explanation of the sectors being disrupted, the key drivers and business model of a typical fintech company, developments in fintech and regulatory issues.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What is fintech?
- Which parts of financial services are being targeted?
- Banking - deposits and lending
- Digital currencies
- Wealth and asset management
- Personal finance
- Enabling tech
- Key financial services regulations - open banking, PSD II, strong authentication, AML and more
- Digitisation and data
- Some practical examples: Monzo, Powa technologies