Fintech - A Practical Introduction
Many hundreds of companies are embarking on Fintech start-ups in the UK. Of the 8 European ‘unicorns’ six are in the UK. Fintech companies need focused professional advisers from the start-up phase to their IPO or sale to an incumbent.
This new course will provide a review of Fintech, how Fintech is disrupting the existing status quo and the key drivers in the market.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- What is Fintech?
- Which slices of financial services are being targeted?
- Key financial services regulations - PSD II, AML and more
- The case of Revolut
- Setting up a Fintech company and key advisers
- Sources of initial funding
- The case of Powa Technologies
- Choices for incumbents - buy invest or copy
- The case of Funding Circle
- Why most Fintech companies fail
- Jargon busting A-Z session - AI, Block Chain, Crowdfunding and more.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified.
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme