Financial Services Outsourcing - An Introduction to the Regulatory Issues
Given the regulatory scrutiny upon outsourcing arrangements and their increased use, this is an area of growing importance where businesses and their advisers need a current and thorough understanding of the issues.
This live broadcast session will draw upon a series of practical examples to explain the most important areas in practice upon which to focus attention.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- The basics of outsourcing
- What constitutes a material outsourcing arrangement and why that matters
- What you need to be mindful of when dealing with regulators and why regulators are concerned about outsourcing
- The provisions that apply to all authorised firms in the financial services sector
- The additional provisions that apply to certain specific authorised firms
- A review and checklist of the main issues that typically arise when negotiating outsourcing contracts
- Lessons to be learnt from enforcement action taken by the regulators
- Internal outsourcing policies for businesses - what they should contain and practical points
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.