Financial Disclosure - An Update for Family Lawyers
This webinar provides a concise update regarding disclosure in financial remedy proceedings.
Law and procedure has moved on considerably in the last few years, and this webinar provides essential updating knowledge for family practitioners.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The importance of financial disclosure
- Updates to the form of disclosure: the new D81 and composite asset schedule ES2
- Considerations in respect of increasing awareness of certain asset types such as cryptocurrency
- Recent case law on:
- The limits of disclosure of without prejudice communications:
- For use in separate civil proceedings (V v W)
- For use by third parties (LS v PS)
- Undisclosed assets: The value of undisclosed assets and its impact on whether the non-disclosure is ‘material’ (Goddard-Watts v Goddard-Watts)
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Wednesday 23rd November 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation