Fashion & IP - Tips, Tricks & What to Watch Out For
Fashion is an industry that combines all of the intellectual property rights and remedies to varying degrees.
This new virtual classroom seminar will explain how the different IP rights can apply in different scenarios.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- How designs, trademarks and copyright intersect for the fashion industry including the impact of Response Clothing Ltd v The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Ltd
- Other relevant IP rights such as patents, domain names, database right and why these rights are becoming more important
- Tips and tricks for a fashion IP portfolio
- Customs enforcement post Brexit
- Why automated takedowns are helpful for fashion - and the risks to watch out for
- The IP issues to watch out for with influencers and social media including how rights in a person’s image are protected under UK law
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.