Family Company Reorganisations & Tax Reliefs in ROI
This live broadcast session delivered direct to your desk will explore succession planning and the different types of restructuring and reorganisations.
Aimed at accountants and corporate/tax lawyers, the tax reliefs available for various types of restructuring will be explored plus potential clawback of reliefs and other tax implications and pitfalls.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Why do a Reorganisation?
- Pre exit/sale planning
- Succession planning
- Types of Restructuring and Reorganisations
- Insertion of Hold Co structure
- Other share for share exchange transactions
- Share for undertaking two party swap
- Share for undertaking three party swap
- Company share buy back
- Tax Reliefs Available
- Stamp duty
- Transfer of stock
- Transfer of fixed assets at tax written down value
- Potential Clawbacks of Reliefs
- Other Tax Implications Including Raising Finance
- Potential Pitfalls
- Practical Examples
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.