Fact Finding in Children Cases - A Bite-Sized Update
Many private children cases pass through the family courts smoothly and without too many complications. However, some cases produce challenging issues for family lawyers. Fact finding hearings in private law cases fall into this category, made more complicated by a number of recent changes.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The reasons for fact finding hearings
- Practice Direction 12J
- Scott Schedules and court evidence
- The format of court hearings
- Litigants in Person and Domestic Abuse Act 2021
- Case law including: Re H-N and others; K v K 
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 20th January 2023 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation