FCA Compliance & The Post-Brexit Regulatory Regime - The Latest Position
The Brexit trade deal had little to offer the financial services industry in the short term, but hopes were expressed for the future relationship between the EU and the UK.
This newly updated webinar will provide financial services professionals with an update on the continuing talks and the FCA’s post-Brexit expectations of firms.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Memorandum of Understanding between the EU and the UK
- The current position on equivalence
- Issues arising from the onshoring of EU rules into UK rules and legislation, including the anti-money laundering regime
- The FCA’s use of the Temporary Transitional Power, to minimise the risk of disruption as firms adjust to post-Brexit rules
- The operation of the Temporary Permissions Regime
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 4th October 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation