Expulsions & Forced Retirements in Partnerships & LLPs - The Important Issues
As the economic situation worsens many partnerships and LLPs may begin to adopt a more robust approach towards partner expulsions and forced retirements.
Aimed at partnership and employment lawyers, this new virtual classroom seminar examines afresh the partnership and equalities law issues that arise and considers their application in practice.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Equitable constraints on decision-making in LLPs and partnerships
- General discretionary decisions
- Fault-based expulsion
- Arguments for Braganza implied terms
- Discrimination: law and practice
- The effect of the discrimination law background on decision-making
- Remedies and risks
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.