Examinership in Ireland - The New Regulations for Insolvency Professionals
This webinar will consider the new European Union (Preventive Restructuring) Regulations 2022 that were introduced in late July 2022.
It will consider how the regulations will practically impact on Examinership in Ireland.
The session will deliver a full review and update of the applicable law and most recent decisions.
It will provide practitioners with a detailed analysis of the new steps in the Examinership process and the pitfalls to be avoided.
The webinar will consider the other elements of the Regulations and how the implementation of the regulations demonstrates Ireland's resolve to provide a jurisdiction of best practice for insolvency processes and the harmonisation of insolvency processes across the European Union.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The key provisions of the new Regulations
- The dos and don’ts when making an application for Examinership
- The additional requirements placed on practitioners across the various steps of the Examinership process
- The new limitations on cross-class cram-down when seeking approval for a Scheme of Arrangement in Examinership
- The changes to directors’ duties under the Regulations
- The practical analysis of recent insolvency cases and the recent trends in the judicial thinking
This webinar was recorded on 8th November 2022
at your organisation