European Blockchain - In Discussion with Mark Weston & Zachary Lynde
The EU has adopted a comprehensive package of legislative proposals for the regulation of crypto-assets.
This webinar, presented by Mark Weston and Zack Lynde, will explore everything you need to know about European Blockchain to include Oracles - the Achilles heel of Blockchain systems, the latest on smart contracts, cryptocurrency forking, legal concerns and more.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Cryptocurrency forking
- Decreasing Bitcoins in the mine
- Data and privacy law issues with using any Blockchain due to the immutability principle
- The Achilles heel of Blockchain systems (Oracles)
- The role of stablecoins and Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC)
- DeFi v CeFi
- The leading smart contract chains and the latest on smart contracts and Ethereum
- Public v private distributed ledgers
- NFTs and legal concerns
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 31st August 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation