Equality, Diversity & Inclusion for Law Firms - With Trevor Hellawell
Despite the #MeToo movement, the jailing of Harvey Weinstein and the exposure of the gender pay-gap, we are still not doing enough to embrace our fellows as equals.
Aimed at law firms, this webinar will consider the SAR rules, the Equality Act protected characteristics and will explore how far we have come - and how far we may still have to travel in our attempts to treat all people as equals.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The basic legal obligations
- The Equality Act 2010
- What is harassment, victimisation and unfair treatment of those who have a protected characteristic?
- The ethical rules - the Standards & Regulations 2019 and the Codes of Conduct
- Examples of good and bad conduct in the workplace
- Recent examples of SRA enforcement action
- The use of NDAs - drafting, content and advice
This webinar was recorded on 8th June 2021
at your organisation