Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - A Guide for the Charity Sector
This webinar will consider why equality, diversity, and inclusion on charity and not for profit boards matters.
It will also cover what advisors and senior leaders can do to turn your organisation’s commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion into a reality.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The current composition of the average board
- The update to the Charity Governance Code EDI ‘principle six’
- Why EDI matters - the moral and business case
- How to turn challenges into opportunities
- Top tips on recruitment strategies to improve diversity
- Getting the appointment process right
- Induction and inclusion - how to maintain diversity
- How to start the EDI journey and make it an ongoing success
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 31st August 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation