Environmental Law & The Impact of Brexit Explored
Brexit is set to introduce a revolution in our legal system. UK environmental law is rooted mainly (if not entirely) in EU principles and EU legislation.
This virtual classroom seminar will explain how our environmental law will change as a result of Brexit and the practical implications for those doing business with our European neighbours and, of course, Northern Ireland.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Brexit Legislation
- Status of EU law after Brexit
- Deal or no deal?
- Position of Northern Ireland
- Brexit and Environmental Legislation
- Amendments to make EU law work in UK post Brexit
- REACH and the new chemicals regime
- RoHS and the new marking requirements
- Placing on the market in the UK, EU and Northern Ireland
- Waste and other regimes
- The Environment Bill
- Office of Environmental Protection
- Environmental Principles
- Environmental Targets
- The Future of Environmental Law
- International Conventions
- UK ambition
- Gradual/rapid change?
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.