Engaging & Motivating Generation Z - A New Direction for HR Professionals & Managers?
Generation Z workers are the latest group of employees to fall under the spotlight for those working in demographics & marketing. Less has been said about the considerations that employers need to give in engaging with, motivating and rewarding Generation Z employees.
This webinar will look at how things have moved on since the time when millennials were the youngest workers.
HR needs to steer in a new direction when thinking of how to offer interesting, rewardable and attractive work to the next generation of talent.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Why social demographics matter to businesses
- Who Generation Z workers are
- How Generation Z workers learn & their level of education
- Communication and use of technology
- Generation Z’s interests and how these relate to the workplace
- How to motivate/engage Generation Z workers
- How to reward Generation Z workers
This webinar was recorded on 2nd September 2020