Engaging With Disgruntled Employees - How to Take Action & Turn Them Around
Businesses may from time to time find that they are dealing with disgruntled personnel - whether this be individuals who are currently working or whose who have recently left.
Some of this discontent might be companywide; other times it might be demonstrated by just one employee. Causes of unhappiness are of course numerous and people’s reactions and thoughts about the workplace can never be predicted.
Wise employers will look to have plans in place to deal with potential issues as not all business decisions are popular; and to spot potential problems before they arise. Other times, employers find themselves in a reactive situation which is unexpected and new to them.
Aimed at HR professionals and people managers, this new virtual classroom seminar will offer practical tips mixed with some thought-provoking ideas on how to tackle challenging situations in the workplace.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- What do we mean by ‘disgruntled’ and how do we know if our employees fall into that camp
- Planning ahead with your employee’s reactions in mind - change, projects and new initiatives
- Spotting the potential risks around how disgruntled employees might harm your business
- Positive actions, good communications and follow up
- Engaging with employees who have left your organisation and containing problems
- Supporting employees with genuine problems at work, gaining trust and moving on
- Lessons to be learned by employers and reflections on how to do things differently
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.