Engagement & Retention of Millennials & Generation Z
With five generations in the workplace, Millennials and Generation Z are the youngest employees, but may well have the heaviest impact on the future success of organisations.
Global media, infrastructure, comms and technology have established a generation who often see the world as their oyster, and who are some of the least loyal workers there have ever been.
This live broadcast session is aimed at all leaders and managers who are tasked with engaging and retaining Millennials and Generation Z, to help them to communicate, motivate and maximise the performance of our youngest employees.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Key differences between the five generations in today's UK organisations
- The factors, challenges and pressures that make Millennials and Generation Z respond differently to careers and job security
- How to build a tribe inside your organisation that engages Millennials and Generation Z
- How to encourage and manage innovation with Millennials and Generation Z that will provide benefits for them, and for your organisation
- How to provide a path for advancement and career development for Millennials and Generation Z, even in the flattest of organisations
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.