Enforcing Leasehold Covenants - Exploring the Tricky Issues
This webinar looks at practical methods of enforcing some of the trickier covenants for landlords and tenants facing default by the other.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Forfeiture, COVID-19 restrictions and lessons from Faiz v Burnley BC; Kheshwala v Bhalsod; Zestcrest v County Hall
- Problems with CRAR: COVID-19 restrictions: Brar v Thirunavukkrasu
- Enforcing repairing obligations: is self-help the realistic remedy for landlord and tenant?
- Keep open covenants, Government closure orders - where does it leave landlords?
- Impact of insolvency on remedies: forfeiture, guarantors & rent deposits
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 2nd March 2021 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation