Enforcement of a Judgment - A Guide to Success with Stephen Allinson
There is no doubt that all businesses will need to be very proactive in collecting money that is owed to them during these very challenging economic times.
More than ever, lawyers can have an important part to play in supporting their clients.
Successfully enforcing the monetary judgment is a real skill and this new virtual classroom seminar will guide you through the various options in a very practical way.
At the end of the session you will be in an excellent position to proactively advise your clients and expand your practice in this important arena.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Know your debtor to increase your recovery opportunities
- Can’t pay, won’t pay - how to distinguish the two
- Setting aside judgment applications - the current law and practice
- Orders to examine debtors - a worthwhile step or not?
- The different enforcement options analysed legally and practically
- Insolvency as a debt recovery tool - when to use it effectively
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.