Employment Law for Corporate Lawyers - The Thorny Issues in Deals
With the most important asset in most deals being people, a corporate deal needs to be structured properly to integrate the complexities involved in employment law.
This live online workshop is designed for corporate lawyers who want to gain an understanding of the thorny employment issues involved in corporate transactions.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive broadcast will cover the following:
- Understanding key contractual and statutory employment law concepts in corporate transactions
- The legal issues in mergers, disposals and acquisitions
- TUPE and the sale of a business - when TUPE applies, key obligations for buyer and seller, information and consultation requirements and post completion obligations
- Due diligence
- Advising effectively in corporate transactions
- Areas of commercial risk
- Warranties and indemnities
- Practical recommendations of integrating staff post completion
- Key pitfalls to be aware of
- Practical live case studies
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.