Employment Law Update - Review of the Year 2023
In this fast-paced webinar, employment lawyer, author and trainer Kate Shepherd provides an invaluable update on key aspects of employment law from 2023.
Guiding you through recent essential cases and legislation, this session will also consider what lies ahead.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Employment status - the latest decisions on workers/employee/self-employed status and the gig economy
- Employment law post Brexit and the Government’s proposals for reform in force from January 2024
- Unfair dismissal, redundancy, suspension and proposals around fire and rehire
- Working time - the latest position on overtime, holiday pay, sick pay, rolled up pay, commission payments and on call payments including the progress of reform
- TUPE update
- Discrimination and the Equality Act 2010 and changes from January 2024
- Long Covid and disability - the latest position
- What's in the pipeline for busy practitioners to be aware of
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 15th December 2023 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation