Employment Law Round Up - Straight to Your Desk
This live broadcast session will cover the recent key changes to employment law.
Suitable for HR professionals and lawyers, it will provide you with a fast paced and quick hitting guide.
It will also explore what the future holds.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- Employment status - the latest decisions on workers/employee/self-employed status and the gig economy
- The effect of Brexit on employment law
- National minimum wage and working time - latest position on overtime, holiday pay, sick pay, rolled up pay, commission payments and on call payments
- Discrimination and the Equality Act 2010
- What's in the pipeline and the latest position on tribunal fees
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.