Emotional Intelligence & Transformational Leadership
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is defined as the ability to understand and manage your own emotions, as well as recognise and influence the emotions of those around you. Transformational leadership is a theory of leaders managership style where a leader works with teams or followers beyond their immediate self-interests to identify needed change.
This webinar will look at the impact of EI on transformational management and provide practical advice on how to enhance levels throughout your organisation through transformational leadership techniques.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Four core elements of EI: self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management
- Four core elements of transformational leadership: idealised influence, inspirational motivation, intellectual stimulation and individual consideration
- The impact of EI on employee experience
- How to differentiate between trait and ability EI
- The neuropsychology of EI
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Friday 18th February 2022 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
at your organisation