Electric Vehicles - The Tax Benefits Explained for Business
With the tax regime for cars being designed to encourage the use of low emission vehicles, is now the time to consider the move to low emission or zero vehicles?
This virtual classroom seminar will provide a detailed guide on the tax benefits of purchasing (and switching to) electric vehicles. The tax planning opportunities will also be considered.
What You Will Learn
This live and interactive session will cover the following:
- The tax benefits of businesses switching to electric vehicles
- The tax benefit in kind position of directors and employees
- The capital allowances that can be claimed
- The VAT recovery position
- P11D/Class 1A national insurance
- Tax aspects relating to both electric vans and electric bikes
- Government grants
- Tax aspects relating to electric charge points and charging costs
- Privately owned electric cars
- Related tax planning
- Case studies
Recording of live sessions: Soon after the Learn Live session has taken place you will be able to go back and access the recording - should you wish to revisit the material discussed.