EU Citizens in the UK - The Latest on Advising Clients Affected by Brexit
The Settlement Scheme has finally been rolled out in its entirety, despite continued uncertainty around Brexit.
Although Appendix EU, which underpins the Scheme, has gone through numerous evolutions, it now fully incorporates all the government’s proposals for EU citizens in the UK.
This webinar is intended to provide a comprehensive overview of Appendix EU and the Settlement Scheme for those still getting to grip with the new system.
In addition, it will look at practicalities, such as procedure and timing, to equip delegates with the tools to advise clients affected by Brexit.
The webinar is aimed at practitioners who already have a working knowledge of the EEA Regulations but no former knowledge of the Settlement Scheme is needed.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- An introduction to the Settlement Scheme and Appendix EU
- How to navigate the structure
- Key definitions and provisions
- Timetabling: deadlines and transitions
- Practical considerations on whether to apply under the Settlement Scheme or the EEA Regulations
This webinar was recorded on 22nd August 2019