E-Scooters & Micromobility Accidents - With Emily Formby KC
This webinar is aimed at litigators facing a potential whole new arena of litigation in personal injury.
This webinar will consider where we are at the moment, what are the government proposals and what potential litigation is arising and how best to tackle it.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- Areas of potential litigation
- What is the current state of the law
- Gathering evidence - claimant and defendant - when claim is intimated
- Potential claims/defences of illegality and contributory negligence
- E-scooter trials
- Government stance
- PACTS report
- Tactics for meeting and defending claims
This webinar was recorded on 23rd January 2023
at your organisation