Disclosure for Litigators - One Year On in the Business & Property Courts
The compulsory 2 year pilot scheme for disclosure in the Business and Property Courts commenced in January 2019.
Seen as a test bed for future changes in civil litigation, this course will bring you up to speed with the very different rules on disclosure and what you need to know.
What You Will Learn
This course will cover the following:
- When do the new disclosure rules apply?
- What is initial disclosure?
- What is extended disclosure?
- What are the different models of extended disclosure?
- What is your role in disclosure and what is your client’s role?
2:00pm - 5:15pm
Please let us know if you wish to be notified when new dates are added for this programme